We know every time you visit the Great Aussie Bush Camp at Tea Gardens, your school has ‘way too much fun’, but we wanted to give you even more.
But since we already had the widest choice of onsite activities than any other outdoor education provider in Australia, as well as a fantastic team who make every moment fun, we decided there was only one solution.
One great Aussie, two great locations!
So we’re excited to announce our new facility at Kincumber, just an hour’s drive from the Sydney CBD, on the beautiful Central Coast. So now you can experience everything that’s great about an Aussie Bush Camp experience in two completely different locations.
One great Aussie, two great locations, means now there’s even more reasons to make your next outdoor education experience a Great Aussie Bush Camp experience.
Whether you need a quiet, retreat style environment suitable for Year 11 study skills camps or an action packed centre with activities to suit all ages, The Great Aussie Bush Camp at Kincumber is "way too much fun" for both primary and secondary schools.
We think it ticks all the right boxes.
• the latest and greatest outdoor education activities including two new activities that are exclusive to the Great Aussie Bush Camp in Australia
• accommodation in comfortable cabins
• a super friendly and experienced team who make every activity a winner and the whole experience memorable
• separate dining facilities for quiet, enjoyable and tasty meals
• assisted night time supervision for a great night’s rest
• peace of mind from working with the most professional outdoor education team in Australia (we’ consistently rate a 9.5/10 in teacher satisfaction surveys)
If you’d like to find out more about how our exciting new facility at Kincumber can assist you to meet your students’ curriculum needs we’d love to hear from you. So please contact us today and we’d be glad to help.
See you soon.
The Great Aussie Bush Camp Team